Technomelt Supra 100 is a very high quality case/carton sealing and tray forming hot melt. It is one of the best products in the marketplace today. It is metallocene based and features excellent heat stability. It is non-charring and has a low odor, which is very important in food plants. It remains clear in the pot after prolonged periods at 350°F. It is a unique hot melt driven by a unique polymer and it delivers significantly better performance when compared to other adhesives. Technomelt Supra 100 bonds to a wide variety of substrates. It offers an excellent blend of heat and cold resistance as well as superior mileage.
All of the ingredients in Technomelt Supra 100 are approved under the Federal Regulation 21CFR 175.105 which relates to the incidental contact of adhesives with food. Technomelt Supra 100 has the following features:
- Excellent Thermal Stability, Technomelt Supra 100 will not char or degrade even after prolonged exposure in the hot melt tanks and hoses.
- It has Low Density that allows for increased mileage with less adhesive.
- It is Odor Free with no smoking or offensive odors coming from the hot melt pot, which makes it a food safe product.
- Technomelt Supra 100 also has very good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates.
- It is a Clear color, the adhesive will be only slightly visible if squeeze out occurs.