Technomelt EM 396C is a full pressure sensitive hot melt labeling adhesive. It is a clear pressure sensitive product that specializes in extrusion application with increased adhesion. It features excellent adhesion to all label stocks and containers and excellent adhesion to cold/wet or hot/dry containers. In addition, it has great adhesion to various films: Polypropylene, PET, High-Density Polyethylene, Low-Density Polyethylene, Glass etc.
It provides a wide operating range, especially on cold, wet, and metal bottles. Technomelt EM 396C displays lower application temperature vs. conventional labeling hot melts. One of the best features of Technomelt EM 396C it has a very high yield thus decreasing usage by as much as 30%.
When using Technomelt EM 396C the plant will experience lower maintenance costs and minimize downtime in relation to the product and equipment. It creates a transparent adhesive film on the bottle, which is very nice for shelf appeal.
Technomelt EM 396C has a self-cleaning feature which keeps hot melt system free of char and gel. Technomelt EM 396C comes in the convenient, user-friendly Xtra packaging. The hot melt adhesive is wrapped in a thin film that is easy to use.
When the Technomelt EM 396C and the film are put in the hot melt tank, the film dissolves with the hot melt and is incorporated into the adhesive. The makeup of the Technomelt EM 396C is unaffected and the properties remain the same. This innovative packaging solution is easier to use, avoids unwanted packaging and makes the product much more environmentally friendly.
BENEFITS OF USING Technomelt EM 396C
- tack and high final bond strength to a variety of label stocks and containers
- Low application temperature
- Lower maintenance costs and reduced down time
- Excellent flexibility, maintains fiber tearing
- bonds at low storage temperatures
- Transparent adhesive film
- Low viscosity
- Excellent machinability and clean running, even at high speed.
STORAGE, HANDLING, AND PRECAUTIONS
- Rotate stock using oldest material first.
- Keep covered to prevent contamination.
- Do not mix with other adhesives.
- For best results, use within 1 year from date of shipment.
- The material is applied hot.
- Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for ventilation and handling requirements.